The Masterhitch Hydra Grapple is simple in design, but made from strong and durable British standard materials. No link bar or under dipper cradle plate is required, as the Hydra Grapple is hydraulically operated via the auxiliary circuit. The Hydra Grapple is ideal for demolition, site clearance and forestry projects.
- A cost effect and versatile addition to any plant fleet.
- The Hydra Grapple can be made to fit any quick hitch system or be mounted directly into the dipper arm.
- All Masterhitch products are made from the highest quality European steel.
- At Masterhitch we insure all of our products are to the highest quality of finish.
- This product can be used with Masterhitch’s Hooker Quick Hitch: the safest hitch on the UK market.
- Masterhitch Hydra Grapples are made in three different sizes as standard- for 13, 21 and 30 ton machines.
“The Masterhitch guarantee”
We back all of our products with the “satisfaction or your money back” guarantee. A full range of spare parts are readily available off the shelf. Our knowledgeable staff are always on hand to offer help and certainly support whatever queries you may have.