Excavator guardrails are fitted to the rear of the digger, and can be an extra safety option for operators. They are used purely for anyone that needs to work at a height. Additionally, a machine inspection could be required. They will stop anyone from falling from the excavator.
Within the construction sector, they could also be called boxing rings and even hand rails.
- Full measuring service available
- Sealed and grub screwed joints
- Vibration free construction
- Heavy duty, galvanized tubular steel rails and components
- Manufactured to utilize OEM machines’ existing anchor/fixing points – therefore no drilling or welding required
- Available for 13 tonne machines and larger
- Rapid turnaround from order to delivery
- Fully compliant with all current Working at Height Regulations
- Optional anti-vandal fixings available to prevent unlawful removal
All Masterhitch’s Excavator guardrails (Boxing Rings) are tailor-made for your machines. They are available either as supply-only, or supplied & fitted by our skilled fitters.
After-Sales: Service & Spares
Masterhitch carries a full range of spares and parts for their buckets and hitches, and their fully qualified and highly experienced engineers are on hand and more than happy to provide you with all the advice, help and support you may need.
For more information or to order your boxing ring today please contact Ian Knight on 07830 449789