Our Pipe Lifters are designed to make the handling of concrete drainage pipes safer and easier. The pipe lifter is a direct lift system that eliminates the use of strops or chains, and fits directly to the quick hitch on the machine.
The Pipe Lifter works by positioning a metal spike inside the pipe, that is then positioned at the top of the pipe to hold it in a stable position. As the pipe is lifted the weight triggers a spring system, simultaneously bringing down a stabilisation plate on top of the pipe holding it in place. Immediately, this then tightens the grip on the pipe to prevent it sliding off when it is tilted at extreme angles.
They are a great attachment that improve the health and safety on any construction site as:
- There is no need for an individual to be in any trenches/work spaces whilst the pipes are being laid
- There is no additional equipment needed to keep the pipe in place
- Furthermore, the excavator operator doesn’t need to exit the cab of the excavator
- Masterhitch Pipe Lifters are made to fit 14 and 21 tonne machines
- They are made from the best quality British standard steel
- Can also be made to fit “on pin” application
This attachment is also available to hire from our sister company H.E. SERVICES (Plant Hire) Ltd.
“The Masterhitch Guarantee”
Masterhitch back all of their products with the “satisfaction or your money back” guarantee. A full range of spare parts are readily available off the shelf and our knowledgeable staff are always on hand to offer help and support whatever your questions may be.