Our Power Rakes are manufactured to a very high standard and have been designed to be durable with a long product life, even when used for the toughest jobs.
What is a Power Rake used for?
Also know as land clearance rakes, they are primarily used to clear and prepare the land before work begins. This could be mean the removal of the following materials without affecting the soil too much:
- Tree roots
This type of digger attachment is often used within the landscaping and agricultural industry, however they are also very popular in construction.
- Made as standard, to fit machines from 7-45 tonnes
- They can be made as bespoke to fit other sized machines
- Manufactured from the best quality British standard steel, and with replaceable CAT tyre tips, the life of the attachment can be extended.
- Has been designed with 6 tines as standard, but can be made to suit individual customers requirements
- Lastly, it can be made for hooker quick hitch systems and standard “on pin” applications
View our Power Rakes created for our sister company, H.E. Services (Plant Hire) Ltd.
View our recent blog post to find out more.