Ram Guards are one of the most essential plant accessories you will need for your diggers. Whether you’re using plant equipment for construction, or a demolition project, they’re a money saving way to get the most out of your machines.
View our recent blog post to find out more.
Welded or bolted on ram guards?
Customers are able to choose whether they want them welded on, which would be ideal for long term, permanent fixtures. Therefore benefiting customers who own their machines. Alternatively, we can offer bolt on ram guards. Meaning that it would be fixed to the cylinder body. The bolt on option will only require a small amount of welding to the rod eye. However, they are more temporary than welding them on. The Masterhitch team will also be able to advise if you’re not sure which option to select.
- Extra heavy duty construction to make it the best available in the market
- Manufactured with high-grade British Standard steel
- Effective protection against accidental damage to rams
- Dramatically reduces machine downtime and costly repairs for damaged rams
- Helps to eliminate liability disputes over damaged rams
- Does not invalidate machines’ warranties
- Minimum maintenance – Maximum return on investment
We can also offer ram guard replacements if you’re in need of repairs.
“The Masterhitch Guarantee”
Masterhitch back all of their products with the “satisfaction or your money back” guarantee. A full range of spare parts are readily available off the shelf and our knowledgeable staff are always on hand to offer help and support whatever your questions may be.